Our deliverability audit suits any client of any provider and includes a comprehensive report on the state of your deliverability. We review multiple areas of your email marketing programs and provide a detailed report, including:
- Current Data Review – review of the internal data logs to review bounce log file summary.
- Seed List Testing – examine and test content, reputation, and consistency of email sends to a list of seeds at the major ISPs.
- Infrastructure – examine IP address structure, subdomains, volume throttling, RFC compliance, and authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
- Content & Design – examines website and email content consistency, email client rendering, and spam assassin testing.
- Reputation – various public and private blacklists, spam trap data sources, domain registration, and web reputation.
- Content Analysis – (images, links, HTML, text).
- Data Management – data collection and hygiene, feedback loop, unsubscribe management, and bounce management.
- Education – detail ISP best practices, deliverability tips, and upcoming landscape changes.
- Presentation – final findings report sent in a PDF format, delivered online, and includes recommendations and priority level.
- Click here to watch our video on our Deliverability Audit Services
24/7 Deliverability Monitoring and Remediation
Inbox Pros consistently monitors the IP address(es) and domain(s) for deliverability, reputation and blacklisting. This aspect is vital in addressing email deliverability issues when they arise. The goal is to triage any current email deliverability issues, and correct any issues found, to keep emails flowing to the recipient’s inbox. These alerts come in the form of 2 daily emails (1 for reputation and 1 for blacklisting) and are delivered as an ongoing subscription. We also provide a custom client portal to view your metrics on a rolling 30-day period. Click here to watch our video on Daily Monitoring services.
We offer deliverability consulting that can be purchased in blocks of 30, 40, or 50 hours. The more hours you purchase, the cheaper the hourly rate. Our deliverability consulting hours can be used for ISP remediation, block removals, blacklist removals, deliverability strategy, conference calls, reports, and much more. Give us a call to discuss a custom package for you. Click here to watch our video on our Deliverability Consulting services.
Every week/month, you will receive a report that details the previous time period’s deliverability issues, seed list analysis, spam trap counts, spam filter tests, remediation instances and overall deliverability improvements. This report summarizes the previous time period’s deliverability numbers and displays analytics related to where emails are landing (inbox versus bulk). This service includes a conference call to go over the report and focus on correcting any deliverability issues. Click here to watch our video on our Monthly Reporting services.
IP Warming Plans
ISPs and networks put a great deal of scrutiny on new IP addresses because there is no historical data available on them. It’s because of this, some may think it can be easier to rebuild a poor reputation then to start out on a new IP address, however, this is simply untrue as untold damages continue to result from poor reputations while warming a new IP is fairly simple. As with anything worthwhile, warming a new IP takes some strategic planning. Inbox Pros will work to collect all the data, lists, and details from you to put together an IP warming plan. This also includes regular check-in calls, ensuring all authentication and DNS records are set up properly, historical deliverability data, lists, and recommend optimal order to create the IP warming plan. Our focus is documenting and proper delivery of the IP warming plan. We monitor your sends during this warming period to ensure inbox placement success. Click here to watch our video on IP Warming Plan services.
IP and Domain Authentication
This package includes a review of your IP and domain email authentication. We analyze your email headers and validate that the emails are signing both IP and domain authentication. We will also provide you details and/or work with your IT department to get IP and domain authentication set up for your email marketing program. Click here to watch our video on Email Authentication services.
We work with you and your IT department to set up the appropriate DNS records for DMARC. Afterwards, we start to collect data for your brand to help reduce the potential for spam and phishing emails. We can provide easy-to-read reporting for you to see which IP addresses are sending out emails on behalf of your brand and domain. Inbox Pros will also work to move you from reporting mode to full reject mode for DMARC compliance.
Email Privacy and Compliance